In the future, everyone visitors as well as members will be able to:
- Follow the marketplace listings to learn about our members: their background, expertise, as well as what kind of services they either look for or can provide.
- Invite like-minded professionals to work with them, whether as buyers and sellers or as colleagues and collaborators.
- Read or subscribe to our blog which regularly features consortium members, and provides updates and commentary on the latest research, consortium happenings as well as
relevant trends and events in the world of healthcare, disability benefits, and workers’ compensation.
- Attend free and paid educational events such as webinars and teleseminars, some for professional continuing education credit.
Members-only features on Praxis Place now include:
- The ability to create a member-to-member profile.
- The ability to participate in discussion and collaboration groups, or to create them:
- To explore specific topics or issues affecting a particular jurisdiction or profession, or to keep up with relevant news.
- To work together on a specific task. Possible examples include developing a new form or process; writing a grant proposal; pilot testing a new program;
conducting a research program; conducting Consortium business such as reviewing applications for new members.
- Consortium briefings, news & updates, and special internal educational events
for members and guests at no charge.
- Access to our curated library of resources, including:
- Selected scientific literature from a variety of fields and disciplines.
- Key reports, white papers, articles from trade press and popular media.
- Practical materials, such as forms, tools, templates, protocols, and "how to do it" guides for use in individual situations, and so on.
- Self-help and educational materials to offer to individuals (books, videos, websites, CDs, etc.).