printable version (pdf)
PARTNER ATTRACTION PLAN
We want to share our partner attraction plan with you so you can quickly figure out whether you want to work with us - and vice-versa. This plan briefly addresses six questions:
- What is Webility's purpose?
- What are our core commitments?
- What kind of partners does Webility intend to attract?
- Who is a perfect partner for Webility?
- What can you expect from Webility?
- What is it like working together?
What is Webility's purpose?
Webility serves as a catalyst for positive change in the workers compensation and
disability benefit systems.
- We are out to transform the impersonal, superficial, and inauthentic features of systems that today tend to focus on benefit administration and dollars.
- We acknowledge the human dimension - the unspoken reality that
communication, motivation, collaboration, and discretionary decisions powerfully
influence what happens in the real world - to people as well as pocketbooks.
- We offer a new paradigm that:
- work disability is often preventable;
- people coping with illness or injury need to be encouraged and
actively supported to stay active and keep productive in order to speed recovery
and preserve the benefits of being contributing members of society for as long as possible;
- minimizing the disruptive impact of injury, illness, and age
on employed people's personal and work lives also controls benefit program costs and protects business productivity.
What are Webility's core commitments?
Webility is committed:
- To preventing needless work disability and helping people stay
- To calling out the courage in others - by
demonstrating how kindness, straight communication, and no-nonsense practicality
can make these systems work better;
- To optimizing outcomes of
health-related employment situations for both the worker and the employer;
- To equipping employers, healthcare providers, claims/benefit administrators, and
workers to communicate and collaborate with each other more effectively;
- To helping organizations maximize workforce availability, reduce overhead, and
increase their effectiveness, productivity and profitability;
- To growing our revenue through consulting, speaking, teaching, and research, as
well as, delivery of web-based courses and services.
What kind of partners does Webility intend to attract?
We aim to attract companies that are a perfect fit for us because it's a daily pleasure working with them. We say there's a perfect fit if:
- what we offer is what you want and need;
- the way we deliver our services and products is what you have
been hoping for;
- our prices are just right.
What kind of partner is a perfect fit for Webility?
So far, we have found that people and companies who are a perfect fit for us share some important qualities. You may be a perfect fit for us if:
- you are up to something big for yourself and for your organization;
- you see and seize the opportunity for both yourself and your company in what we do;
- you are professional and capable, want to do what is right, and are aiming for excellence;
- you are willing to let us all be human beings who occasionally goof up or drop the ball;
- you can take the initiative to follow up with us, and can get decisions made timely;
- you will keep us on the cutting edge by making requests that stretch us and make us grow;
- you are easy to talk to and fun for us to work with: smart, sensible, and good-humored.
What can you expect from Webility?
In all our relationships, we are also committed:
- to listening for what you are dealing with;
- to helping you succeed at what you are up to;
- to providing support as you make new ideas come to life and really work;
- to delivering sensible, practical, and thought-provoking
- to being inspiring, stimulating, and a breath of fresh air;
- to being a good investment since what we do either saves or
makes you money;
- to being great to work with and part of the team;
So, what's it like working together?
We and our perfect partners are each free to be:
- confident and relaxed;
- trusting and tolerant; and
And so, these relationships also supply us each with:
- friends and colleagues;
- opportunities to make contributions to each other;
- ways to make a difference that can benefit hundreds, thousands, or millions of people and companies;
- our mutual prosperity
printable version (pdf)
Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH
President and Chief Medical Officer
David Siktberg, MBA
Executive Vice President
August 2, 2006
Webility Corporation 95 Woodridge Road, Wayland MA 01778 Phone: 508-358-5218 www.webility.md